Workshops & Events
For more information, please click here.
CRL Interactive Workshops for Spring 2015 [tentative schedule]
All workshops will be held in UL 2120 computer lab, from 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Friday, January 16, 2015: Planning Your Literature Review/Using Discipline-Specific Databases
- Friday, January 30, 2015: Using Zotero and EndNote Web to Manage Citations
- Friday, February 13, 2015: Data Management and Data Visualization
- Friday, February 27, 2015: Organizing and Sharing Research Information using ePortfolio
- Friday, March 13, 2015: Using PIVOT to Find Funding for Your Research
- Friday, March 27, 2015: Writing About Research
- Friday, April 10, 2015: Preparing Your Poster for the Research Symposium
- Friday, April 24, 2015: Leveraging Your Research Experience: Graduate School and Beyond
Registration coming soon!
The Academic Leadership Journal in Student Research is currently accepting article submissions for Volume 3 (Spring, 2015).
Submissions should range between 2500-3750 words, and should be sent as Microsoft Word attachments to editor_ALJ@fhsu.edu All submissions forwarded on to the editorial board for review are sent as blind submissions and evaluated by a minimum of two readers. Works that are not accepted for publication are given detailed feedback for revision.
For complete submission guidelines, see the website. The ALJ in Student Research is an annual, online, peer reviewed,international journal dedicated to the publication of student research(undergraduate and graduate) within all disciplines and of pedagogically based professional work that explores the intersection of student research with teaching and faculty research. Our mission is to provide a forum for exceptional student research and to promote collaboration between studentsand teachers in the classroom, laboratory, and field.
IUPUI University Library
Who's My Librarian?
Your personal librarian is here to help you!
- online research guides for each discipline area
- personalized research consultations, usually by appointment
- help in navigating library policies and services
- assistance in obtaining research materials
Students doing research in specific areas may also request specialized assistance at other IUPUI libraries:
- Payton Philanthropic Studies Library
- IU School of Dentistry Library
- Ruth Lilly Law Library
- Ruth Lilly Medical Library