Workshops & Events
CRL Interactive Workshops for Spring 2015
All workshops will be held in UL 2120 computer lab, from 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Friday, January 16, 2015: Planning Your Literature Review/Using Discipline-Specific Databases
- Friday, January 30, 2015: Using Zotero and EndNote Web to Manage Citations
- Friday, February 13, 2015: Data Management and Data Visualization
- Friday, February 27, 2015: Organizing and Sharing Research Information using ePortfolio
- Friday, March 13, 2015: Using PIVOT to Find Funding for Your Research
- Friday, March 27, 2015: Writing About Research
- Friday, April 10, 2015: Preparing Your Poster for the Research Symposium
- Friday, April 24, 2015: Leveraging Your Research Experience: Graduate School and Beyond
Call for 2015-2016 Innovation to Enterprise Commercialization (ITEC) Proposals
The Center for Research and Learning welcomes proposals for the 2015-2016 Innovation to Enterprise Commercialization (ITEC) program at IUPUI. Proposals are welcome from all full time students who have an idea for a new product or venture, and are seeking guidance and support in commercial development of the idea.
- Review the ITEC Proposal FAQS.
- Proposals must be submitted by using the current version of the ITEC Project Proposal Form. (Log in with IUPUI username and password).
- Proposals are due by midnight on March 31, 2015.
- The announcement regarding funded proposals is currently scheduled for April 27, 2015.
- The academic year ITEC program begins on September 9, 2015, and continues through April 29, 2016.
- ITEC is offered by the Center for Research and Learning, a division of the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research. Project proposals from all disciplines on the IUPUI campus are encouraged.
- Students who are interested in submitting a proposal for their own project can also attend one of the Q&A sessions for assistance with their proposal. These will be held Friday mornings at 9:00-9:30 am in University Library, UL 1180F on the following dates:
- February 27, 2015
- March 13, 2015
- March 27, 2015
Who's My Librarian?
Your personal librarian is here to help you!
- online research guides for each discipline area
- personalized research consultations, usually by appointment
- help in navigating library policies and services
- assistance in obtaining research materials
Students doing research in specific areas may also request specialized assistance at other IUPUI libraries:
- Payton Philanthropic Studies Library
- IU School of Dentistry Library
- Ruth Lilly Law Library
- Ruth Lilly Medical Library
IUPUI University Library