This guide provides links to the most useful databases and resources for researching a variety of philanthropy and nonprofit-related topics.
Last Updated: Mar 19, 2015
Welcome to the Philanthropy and Nonprofit Management Research Guide. This guide provides links to the most useful databases and resources for researching a variety of topics related to philanthropy and the nonprofit sector. Use the tabs above or click on the links below to navigate through the pages of this guide.
- Reference - Digital collections, encyclopedias, dictionaries, glossaries
- Articles & Working Papers - locate journal articles and working papers
- Books - IUCAT (Indiana University). Worldcat, E-book collections
- Data & Statistics - use Guidestar or the Foundation Directory Online plus links to other souces
- News & Media - links to Chronicle of Philanthropy, NonProfit Times, local, and national news sources
- Organizations - education, US third sector, international
- Course Help - Course worksheets, FAQs, 'How to' guides