Tips, especially for general questions such as proceedures to access resources and library services.
For tips to effectively use health- and rehabilitation science-related resources
1. Browse this guide; each tab corresponds to a page of the guide. Your comments are appreciated.
2. You are welcome to send an email question or propose times that you would be available to meet with University Library librarian Randall Halverson. See contact details at the far right panel.
TO ACCESS LIBRARY RESOURCES FROM OFF CAMPUS:
1. Start with a "library" link each time you first access a resource.
2. You should see an IU log in pop-up window. After you log in (authenticate) you should see a page to start using the resource.
1. First establish a VPN link; see IU Knowledge Base page Basics of VPN at IU . If needed, support is available from the technology Support Center.
2. Then access a resource that you are interested in.
Miscellaneous Major Systems
274-3668; UL 2140C
I'm happy to support your classwork or research. Please email or call; can leave a message. To meet, please send 2 or 3 days/times you could meet. Or see me at the "Ask Questions Here" desk most Fridays this semester 11am-1pm.