- Anatomy.tv gives detailed views of human anatomy at various anatomical levels, from bone to surface structure and every layer in between. Models may be rotated to view from all perspectives, and descriptive text is provided for each part displayed. How-to tutorials are available on: Introduction & Set-up, Main Features, and more advanced features.
- Sports Medicine and Exercise Science in Video is an extensive video collection covering fitness and health assessment, disease management, injury treatment, nutrition, medical fitness, sport science, work-site wellness, exercise adherence, and much more. The collection features an array of internationally renowned physicians, exercise scientists, certified athletic trainers, physical therapists, registered dietitians, sport psychologists, personal trainers, and health/wellness experts who share information, ideas, and insights on the principles, techniques, and modalities of modern exercise science and sports medicine.
- Rehabilitation Therapy in Video is a collection created specifically for the education and training of occupational therapists, physical therapists, speech-language pathologists, special educators and therapy assistants. Therapist notes and leader guides are also included for most of the titles and the videos have been approved for educational use by accrediting agencies such as AOTA, APTA and ASHA.
- Sports Business Research Network (SBRnet) provides searchable news and market research from the National Sporting Goods Association, the U.S. Department of Commerce, and other industry sources on all aspects of sporting goods, sports equipment, participation, broadcasting and marketing.
- To find out about a specific occupation or topic, use the Search box that is on every page—enter your search term in the box.
- To find out about many occupations, browse through listings using the Occupations links that are on the left side of each page.
- For a listing of all occupations in alphabetical order, go to the A-Z Index and select a letter.
- O*NET occupational information database.
IUPUI University Library
Need help . . . ?
Need tips for starting your research?
Try these helpful tutorials created by our friends at Kimbrel Library, Coastal Carolina University.
Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th ed.
A print copy is in REFERENCE under call number BF76.7. P83 2010. See examples of citations.
Visit this guide for help with using Endnote to manage your citations.