This is a getting started guide for faculty,students and anyone interested in Geography research. Use the tabs along the top for help with specific resources.
Please contact me anytime for assistance with:
- finding library resources
- finding maps, air photos and data
- research for assignments and papers
- searching databases such as GEOBASE
- class instruction sessions and orientation/tours
- acquiring new books, journals or data for the Library collection
Use one of the tabs above to find specific information for finding articles, books, journals, and reference materials.
If you need further assistance, the University Library provides assistance in many ways:
- In-person at the Information/Reference desk
- By phone : 317.274.0469 or toll free 1.888.422.0499
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By online chat: Ask a Librarian
- By text: (66746)
Also, the Subject Librarian, Willie Miller, is always available if you have questions or would like to schedule a research help meeting. Find his contact information on the right side of this page.