Many full-text journals are available to IUPUI students, faculty and staff.
Many of our searchable databases provide access to full-text articles. These databases include EBSCOHost, Expanded Academic ASAP, Lexis-Nexis Universe, Factiva and others.
There are also several Internet sites that provide free access to full-text articles. You will find a selected list of these in the right place.
- Directory of Open Access Journals This site covers over 1000 free, full text, quality controlled scientific and scholarly journals. It aims to cover all subjects and languages.
- Doctor's Guide: Journals More than 1500 peer-reviewed medical journals, categorized by specialty. Requires free registration.
- Electronic Journals in the Field of Education Offers "links to electronic journals that are scholarly, peer-reviewed, full text and accessible without cost."
- FreeMedicalJournals.com Provides links to hundreds of medical journals that offer free online articles.
- Full-Text Psychology-Related Journals "All periodicals listed on this page have at least some free full-text articles."
- HighWire Press Free access to biomedical journals. From Stanford University Libraries.
- Index to Military Periodicals Allows searching across hundreds of military publications to retrieve citations for articles.
- Internet Public Library's Magazines Subject-oriented list of serials available for free on the web.
- Intute: Science, Engineering and Technology
- MagPortal Magazines can be searched or browsed by broad subject area. Categories include business; computers & electronics; education & reference; entertainment & leisure; family & home; finance & investment; health; internet; pets & animals; science & technology; society, politics & culture; and sports & recreation.
- PLoS: Public Library of Science - Journals
- TechExtra Find articles, key websites, books, the latest industry news, job announcements, ejournals, eprints, technical reports, the latest research, thesis & dissertations and more in Engineering, Mathematics, and Computing.