Quick help; scroll down for help options and access tips
Get quick tips to find what you need.
Need More Help?
See TABS in ALL CAPs above for three more resource pages. For other support, see contact details at far right for resource specialist Randall H.
Access resources from anywhere, any time
To access library resources from off-campus:
2. Access resources directly
1. Always use a "library" link to access a resource. This is required for Books24x7.
2. Library links have proxy code to "authenticate"; log in to IU pop-up window, then use resource.
SAVE TIME and $ via the library; scroll down for research videos
- Contact Randall if you need an excellent, up-to-date book or ebook on a topic; win an IEEE pen, luggage tag, or mini-stapler for a suggestion for a useful research guide book example.
- Obtain excellent books or ebooks on needed topics for free. See the "Locate Books/eBooks" tab/page link above. Search "IUCAT" via simple keyword combinations such as Maya AND animation or database design.
- If you need to do research, don't pay online for an article or paper. See the "finding articles" tab/page link above for details and resource links.
Videos on Research Concepts
Basics of APA Style (Use link "view the tutorial"; on a PC, use the vertical slider bar at the right to browse topics)
Coastal Carolina University Instructional Videos**: (humorous and short; last 3 minutes):
**Technical note: The Coastal Carolina tutorials generally download and run automatically. If not, try a different Internet browser.
274-3668; UL 2140C. I'm happy to support your classwork or research. Use Oncourse messages, checking "send copy to email"), or voicemail to leave a question or times you could meet. For F'14, I'm at "Ask a librarian" chat help most Mondays 3pm-5pm