- Apps that are not free. Mouse over for price information.
- Access provided to you through IUSM Medical Library
- Apps that are available on Apple products. For a direct link to the app, click the app title in blue or by clicking directly on the icons.
- Apps that are available on Android products. For a direct link to the app, click the app title in blue or by clicking directly on the icons.
- Research regarding this app is available. Click on the icon or go to the App Research page to learn more.
Apps are selected via iMedical Apps, Webcina, and accredited organization recommendations.
They are also compared against current and ongoing research and recommendations.
Literature that was reviewed will also be made available on this libguide.
If there is an app that you find useful, don't see included on this libguide, please use the Add your Apps form or email me directly.
Using this Guide
This guide provides information on mobile resources and is broken down by main subject areas and divided further in each page.
Apps, Blogs, and additional web resources will be made availalbe in each section.
The resources listed in this guide include both free and paid apps. Additionally, some apps are made available at no cost through the library's databases. Please see the Guide Key to see how the apps are identified.
If the app is available through the library the link will take you to the library page for the resource.